NTG East AB, NTG Cargorange AB, NTG Continent AB, and NTG Solution AB have decided to join forces and merge. The combined company will change name to NTG Road AB as soon as possible
In the ongoing pursuit of operational excellence and greater success, NTG has carefully assessed the strategic direction of its Swedish road organisation. The aim is to sustain the positive trajectory by consolidating services and processes into a convenient one-stop-shop for road freight services to and from Sweden, foster increased collaboration, and promote an appealing workplace for current and future talents.
Based on comprehensive analyses, a decision has been made to merge NTG Continent AB, NTG Solution AB, and NTG Cargorange AB with NTG East AB and rename the combined entity to NTG Road AB. The considerations have centred around key objectives that align with NTG’s long-term vision and growth aspirations, including:
• One-Team-Identity: NTG strongly believes in fostering a sense of unity and shared purpose. Working as a united team enables the Swedish organisation to leverage its collective strengths, knowledge, and expertise to deliver even better outcomes for customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
• One-Stop-Shop: Going forward, partners will have the opportunity to work with a single, larger entity, enabling the cultivation of a stronger and more efficient partnership with smoother communication and streamlined processes.
• Commercial Development: By leveraging its joint resources, market presence, and customer base, the Swedish road organisation can explore new avenues for expansion and strengthen its position as a leading freight forwarder in the Nordics.
• Operational Synergies: New operational opportunities are anticipated from closer collaboration on resource allocations and other operational optimisations through sharing of best practices.
• Strengthened Platform for Potential Acquisitions: Acquisitions are part of NTG’s DNA, and a robust foundation and unified operational platform are prerequisites for success.
The combined company will assume all rights and obligations of the respective entities involved, and all existing agreements and assignments will continue at unchanged terms.
The addresses and contact persons at NTG remain unchanged, unless otherwise communicated, and the relevant Swedish entities’ presence will be maintained in all current areas of Sweden, including Malmö, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Borås, and Värnamo.
We are genuinely excited about the possibilities that the merger presents, and we are confident that we will be able to provide even greater stakeholder value in the future.
For additional information, please contact:
Christian D. Jakobsen, Group CFO +45 42 12 80 99
Camilla Marcher Lydom, Investor Relations & Corporate Communication Manager +45 42 12 80 90