For the Group’s founder, Jørgen Hansen, the partnership model is both a firm favourite and a well-tried route to success
From 1989 and for the next 17 years, he was a partner and CEO at the transport company Combifragt. Via partnerships and acquisitions, Combifragt’s value increased to almost a half a billion kroner before the company was sold to the Finnish Postal Service in 2006.
He is in no doubt that the partnership model owes its success to being tailored to suit ambitious transport specialists wishing to retain their independence.
“The partnership model is ideal for transport specialists with an eye for business opportunities but who lack the platform and capital to realise their dreams. We know the sector in depth and have the financial strength to play the role of bank and help with administrative assignments. We make sure that good business ideas are not left high and dry for lack of practical resources.”
CEO Air & Ocean, Mikkel Fruergaard, views partnerships as the means for talents in the transport sector to realise their dream of having their own business:
“The most skilled experts in the sector all cherish a tiny dream of becoming self-employed – we make that possible for them,” says Mikkel Fruergaard.
Facts about entering into partnership with NTG Nordic Transport Group A/S:
- If you have a promising flair for business, contact Mikkel Fruergaard.
- An informal chat will soon determine whether your business profile matches our portfolio.
- A partnership will give you the freedom to run and develop your business – alone or together with other partners. You will be your own boss.
- With the necessary backing from the Group, you can establish your company and ensure rapid growth. We will supply IT solutions, market the Group’s services far and wide, establish the new company, and can provide the necessary funding.
- The partnership will provide you and any potential partners with a shareholding of up to 49%, and NTG Nordic Transport Group A/S will have a 51% shareholding.
- The Group will run the financial risk.