Follow the guideline below for shipping from UK to EU
When you book to NTG, you should have the following information ready. The information you provide will ensure a smooth customs clearance process for the goods prior to their arrival at the UK port of export.
Commercial invoice containing:
- Name and address of the sender in the UK, including sender’s EORI number*
- Name and address of the receiver in the EU, including receiver’s EORI number*
- Name and address of who is invoiced
- EORI number* of who is invoiced
- Country of origin
- Export licence statement if required
- Value of the goods and the currency
- Commodity code
- Multiple commodity codes need to be issued in Excel format (if over five lines)
- A clear description of the goods
- Quantity of the goods
- Invoice number
- Net and gross weight of the goods
Further information should be ready prior to departure:
- Customs clearance must be gained prior to the goods’ departure from a warehouse in the UK (ask NTG for help if needed).
- The customs clearance instruction must be provided from the sender in the UK (ask NTG for help if needed).
- Planned port of arrival into the EU.
NTG can provide you with the following services:
- Export document
- Transit document to reach final EU destination country
- Import customs entry including payment of import customs taxes where necessary.
** If you are shipping under the term EXW, FCA, or FOB, ensure that the European freight charge is stated in the commercial invoice.