Follow the guideline below for shipping from EU to UK
When you book to NTG, you should have the following information ready. The information you provide will ensure a smooth customs clearance process for the goods prior to their arrival at the EU port of export.
Commercial invoice containing:
- Name and address of the sender in the EU, and the sender’s EORI number*
- Name and address of the receiver in the UK, and the receiver’s EORI number*
- Name and address of who is invoiced
- EORI number* of who is invoiced
- Country of origin
- Value of the goods and the currency
- Commodity code
- Multiple commodity codes need to be issued in Excel format
- A clear description of the goods
- Quantity of the goods
- Invoice number
- Net and gross weight of the goods
Further information should be ready prior to departure:
- Customs clearance instructions (ask NTG for help if needed)
- NTG will provide the sender with customs entry details, for the driver to present for EU customs
- NTG receives the goods and completes the full customs entry by clearance through the HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) refers to the tax authority of the U.K. government).
** If you are shipping under the term EXW, FCA, or FOB, ensure that the European freight charge is stated in the commercial invoice.